Internship for Quality Mission Critical Rules - TSR
* Supports users in the application of a Corporate wide quality process and the usage of an IT tool;
* Supports preparation, execution and follow up of trainings and creates training material;
* Administrates the global key user group;
* Deals with service requests to solve user questions;
* Supports digitalization of requirements mappings, templates and workflows;
* Communicates with user groups via company-internal digital communities;
* Supports the continuous improvement of the standardization process.
* University Studies ongoing;
* High service orientation;
* Advanced communication and networking skills;
* Advanced MS Office;
* Meticulous attention to detail;
* Fluent English language skills;
* Excel macro programming skills and experience in usage of SAP would be an advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.