Internal Control Senior Supervisor East Balkans
PepsiCo a intrat pe piaţa romaneasca in anul 2004, achizitionand liderul pe piata de chips-uri de cartofi, compania Star Foods, prezenta in Romania inca din 1993. Astfel, PepsiCo a devenit unul dintre jucatorii principali pe piata de Snacks-uri din Romania.Requirements
The purpose of this role is to lead East Balkans Internal Controls agenda, provide GCS guidance, support achieving effective results and influence over maintaining a robust control environment.
This involves working closely with East Balkans Controller, East Balkans LT, BU, Central Europe & Turkey Internal Controls team and IPEX to achieve the following:
* Ensure clarity and effectiveness of the Internal Controls support model by acting as the go-to-person for all the internal control related topics, collaborating with Central Europe & Turkey and IPEX team members.
* Build GCS capability in the organization, embed proportional ownership and ensure controls sustainability
* Collaborate with East Balkans BU Controller, Process Owners and IPEX to ensure an effective and efficient operating controls at any point in time, compliant with policies, and supporting the achievement of operational objectives
* Provide control expertise to ensure effective identification and management of risks, design of processes and controls to mitigate risks, monitoring of performance of controls and reporting to the East Balkans organization.
* Ensure there are simplification opportunities to streamline control processes in a balanced way to keep the solid control environment
* Drive standardization by harmonizing controls and ways of working by partnering with Central Europe & Turkey team
* Support the implementation of a more effective and efficient control mix by increasing the % of automated controls
* Ensuring robust self-testing process is in place, via walkthrough reviews, independent testing and benchmarking.
* Work on ah-doc projects to drive optimization initiatives across Central Europe & Turkey
* Assist audit preparations and requirements related to East Balkans controls
* Lead the remediation of Corporate Audit failures and monitor the progresses made by the organization
* Perform independent reviews (incl cross-country), field BSRs in line with Control AOP and ad-hoc requests
* Implement regular trainings/presentations for employees in all locations to build awareness of internal controls, ensuring zero tolerance for breaches in law requirements and PepsiCo procedures
* Participate in various forums and communicate control results to management (e.g., Audit Committee, ERM, GCS calls, etc.)
* Support Ipex team in line with defined RACI and "Control of the Future" model
* Support PGT Implementation and a robust controls framework adoption
* Provide control guidance for locally-managed projects
* Conduct plant and warehouse reviews
* Maintain control documentations up to date (e.g. Process Maps, RCMs, Narrative and Test Scripts etc.)
* Deep understanding of PepsiCo's Global Control Standard and control implications in the operating modelStrong understanding of PepsiCo business processes, Accounting principles and USGAAP
* Bachelor's Degree (Finance, Business or Accounting).
* Strong interpersonal skills and proven collaboration/teamwork experience.
* Proven capability in driving complex agendas, leading and influencing the organization towards the stated goals.
* Strong knowledge of SAP Controls framework
* Simplification & automation mindset to reduce waste and non-value add work
* Good negotiation, influencing and communication skills
* Ability to prepare and present control information to senior leaders
* Lead and drive initiatives across MU. Collaborate and share best practices across different MUs and Functions
* Experience in working as part of a virtual, global group
* Fluent in Romanian and English