Customer Care Coach with Dutch
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dell Technologies active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Care Coach with Dutch active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Remote (Working from home)
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Excellent Dutch & English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer handling skills
- Excellent planning, priority and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical thinking & data evaluation skills
- Minimum 12 months working in Customer Care role or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in a customer facing role, providing remote IT support
Join us as a Customer Care Coach on our team in Bucharest to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Customer Coach, you will be the customer advocate, ensuring complex issues are taken care of quickly and efficiently while providing the best customer experience. You will become a specialist in Dell Technologies products, solutions and capabilities, experimenting with new innovations and discussing best practices with your team.
- Analyze Customer Satisfaction Survey responses and customer comments on weekly basis, identify and report root cause of dissatisfaction
- Perform regular Case Audits in agreed form to monitor Customer Care Agents’ quality of work in terms of Case Management, Process Knowledge, Communication Skills & Customer Handling Skills
- Assess Customer Care Agents’ ability to meet business requirements in terms of quality, identify areas for improvement and implement strong coaching plan
- Intensively support new hires released from training with targeted coaching during their ramp up period, ensure complex understanding of Customer Care processes
- Conduct refresh trainings on processes, changes, trends and soft skills as needed based on observations, quality analysis, audits, feedback etc.
If a customer has a question or experiences a problem with Dell Technologies order for a product or service, the Customer Services team has the knowledge at their fingertips to answer their questions – by phone, email, or online. Building great relationships with customers, we make a real difference. We also establish the systems that provide solutions to questions and problems. We support sales team by developing and maintaining positive customer relations, which can substantially affect service and/or product revenue(s). What’s more, we report issues to design departments to make sure Dell Technologies continues to provide products and service that are better than ever.