This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO Digital Technologies active
View all jobs Program Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a technology company, spin off activity of a leading Technology Services company with + 80 employees. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are building next generation technologies applications including API, Data Governance, AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Data Governance & Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services. Working with top premium companies in several industries, we are operating projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining EASYDO, You will be a member of a Romanian and international team, expert and complementary, which allows you to evolve in your career and succeed your projects.
• 5+ years of direct (recent) experience in a similar role in an insurance, financial services or banking institutions with Fixed Price / Scope implementation
• Mandatory knowledge on JIRA and the Microsoft suite (excel, PowerPoint)
• Lending or Trade industry knowledge preferred
• PMP certification preferred
• Experience in implementation and support of complex enterprise software systems
• Thorough understanding of project management methodologies and tools available
• Customer driven and have the ability to work within a team environment
• Strong organization and presentation skills
• English speaker
Your deliverables as a program manager will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Produce and maintain a project and quality plan and conduct the project accordingly. Developing full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Establish effective and appropriate project governance for the project
• Manage the project staff and other resources assigned to the project.
• Report effectively on project progress, problems encountered and their solutions by means of a project status report and also ad-hoc reports as appropriate.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an on-going basis
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
• Ensure proper financial management of the project including tracking planned hour variances and Estimate at Completion (EAC).
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Track project milestones and deliverables.
• Control project financials thru an effective change control process and efficient resources management
• Proactively manage changes in project scope
• Ensure proper risk management by documenting all risks and ensuring effective mitigation strategy. Devise contingency plans as necessary.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Develop or enhance best practices and tools for project execution and management