Contract Management Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Contract Management Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
- Create / design, review, analyze, interpret and manage contracts between Allianz Technology SE Munich Sucursala Bucuresti and all customers
- Support and advise business / service owner on contract related processes, applicable areas and contract clauses
- Gain insight and overview of various elements in contracts (e.g. strategic, sourcing, legal, accounting, tax, data privacy, information security, audit), facilitate and ensure involvement of various key stakeholders from Allianz Technology as well as customer
- Support contract awareness by understanding and sharing key aspects of the contracts towards business owners
- Manage the analog/digital signature process of contracts
- Maintain up-to date contract repository
- Preparation and presentation of status, decision points, and results to Senior Management
- Develops and implements new reports in its area in order to address the business needs
- Collaborate with the Central Contract Management team to ensure compliance with group policies
- Collaborate with the Local Finance Department on any reports needed on accounts receivable area and provide additional details of the contracts
- Acts as an interface with external/ internal clients with regards to new processes and reports
- Higher education degree in IT (business informatics), economics, law or comparable qualification / equivalent practical experience
- 4-6 years (International) working experience in contract management or comparable areas and ease in working in a diverse and multicultural environment required; experience in a IT Shared Services and Outsourcing environment advantageous
- Very good communication and relationship building skills, especially with senior internal and external stakeholders, convincing oral and written communication with business fluent levels of English (German nice to have)
- Ability to shape contracts and understand important influences such as HR related, legal, taxation, and accounting; very good analytic skills, needed for the preparation of standardized contract documents including SLAs, OLA, business cases, and financial engineering models
- Strong team player with high assertiveness and ability to work under pressure (with limited guidance) with high levels of motivation, resilience and flexibility
- IACCM / PMI / Prince advantageous
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.