mid angular & java developer
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar;
- bring at least 4 years of programming experience;
- bring experience with – or are interested in learning about – GIT, Gradle, TeamCity and Jira SonarQube but also Robot Framework, Bazel, Closure or something similar;
- it is an advantage, but not a requirement, if you bring experience with web technologies such as TypeScript or Angular 8, including experience with designing web applications using Angular Material for mobile, tablets or desktop environments.
- develop full stack software applications with a frontend in TypeScript and Angular, and backend and in Java;
- troubleshoot, optimize and solve complex problems in an existing codebase;
- design and implement new features together with our Domain Experts and User Experience engineers;
- ensure the quality of the solution by reviewing and inspecting the design and code made by your developer colleagues.