Travel and Expense Accountant with English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Travel and Expense Accountant with English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers' team specialized on different commodities.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least one year working knowledge in Financial accounting;
- Proficiently spoken and written English;
- Good computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self-improvement is paved by books.
- Receipt of Travel and Expense claim forms;
- Processing/auditing of Travel and Expense claim forms and all relevant documents, according with legal requirements and internal Guidelines and Policies;
- Performs daily activities in terms of Employee Dispute management;
- Verify correctness of approvals and validation of signature specimens;
- Booking of claims in ERP systems;
- Perform payment of Travel and expense claims as per payment schedule;
- Performs accounts and balance confirmation for T&E process;
- Provide support for month end and year activities;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Actively participating to the Continuous Improvement Process;
- Any other financial related tasks required by the superior manager or senior accountant.