International Key Account Manager
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
We’d love it if you had:
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or related careers;
- Minimum 3 years of proven business development and/or B2B sales experience (Transportation/Shipping industry would be an advantage);
- Excellent negotiation, communication and customer-orientation skills;
- Tenacious and enthusiastic to approach and persuade C-level executives/key roles;
- Ability to manage own time effectively to meet targets and deadlines;
- Self-motivated, results driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving quota;
- Both entrepreneurial and team player mindset;
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
At Sameday we believe that focusing on customer needs and ensuring the best shipping experience is the key to this brand’s success.
Would you like to be a strategic partner for the company's core customers, maybe some that you have enrolled yourself? Would you like to contribute to our achievements, to evolve every day and to have the satisfaction that thanks to you, the clients choose to work with Sameday?
If your answers are positive, join the Sameday team and be part of the most ambitious project in the Romanian transportation/shipping industry.
Your role will be to support our cross-border expansion and to attract brand awareness by approaching and promoting Sameday’s services to new European customers and markets. Negotiations, relationship building activities and other specific account management tasks are also part of the role.
You need to successfully:
- Identify, hunt, and enroll new International clients;
- Build, prioritize and nurture a pipeline of leads to consistently fuel your sales funnel;
- Ensure high post-sale satisfaction and positive long-term relationships;
- Build revenue streams with current customers and evaluate opportunities to increase the relationship through calls/meetings, problem solving and administrative follow-up;
- Manage extended accounts concurrently & strategically;
- Build partnerships with other Sameday internal departments to optimize the clients’ experience;
- Constantly propose adjustments to the existing processes and strategies to help the business grow;
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics;
- Keep being updated with the market trends and competition.
What comes with the job?
- Competitive base salary and performance bonuses;
- Cell phone, laptop and company car;
- Medical services subscription.
- Specialized trainings.