Commercial Controller (Commercial department)
We entered the deliveries field in 2007, and now we are one of the main players on the Romanian market. By massively investing in technology, we have become one of the most trusted companies with the highest accelerated growth.
Our entrepreneurial view and culture are strongly tied to innovation, to the desire to evolve and develop. That is why we provide our young, determined team a pleasant and dynamic work environment, as well as all the required support so that each of us and all together can enjoy a harmonious growth and become better every day.
We’d love it if you had:
- University Degree in Economy or other relevant subjects;
- Experience of minimum 2 years in a similar role (commercial controlling, data analysis, management consulting, business planning, statistical analysis and/or modeling);
- Principles knowledge related to profitability, pricing, purchasing, commercial conditions, delivery indicators, inventory management, promotional campaigns;
- Strong capability in quantitative analysis and working with high volumes of data;
- Detail orientation, the ability of spotting flaws in processes and data inconsistencies, problem solving;
- The ability to adapt productively to a new environment and understand the business processes;
- Organizational skills and presentation abilities;
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively;
You need to successfully:
- Act as an Adviser and Business Partner within Sameday Commercial Department (sales, key accounts, customer care, marketing teams) on business analysis and performance indicators;
- Investigate the reasons for differences between the planned and actual results, highlighting impact on business;
- Support in data gathering and consolidation within the Commercial Department;
- Perform ad-hoc business analysis to understand KPIs deviation and to support decisions;
- Conduct exploratory analysis to identify potential strategic initiatives leading to future business improvements, as well as identifying risks and opportunities;
- Actively participate to commercial team meetings and activities and highlight & propose improvement initiatives;
- Contribute to planning, monitoring, and analyzing general commercial controlling activities;
- Contribute to Commercial Department performance management monitoring and business analysis and work with each department to develop and improve the performance measurement frameworks;
- Analyze monthly, quarterly and annual financial and commercial results in comparison with the budget/ forecast/ historical trends and associated Key Performance Indicators;
- Provide highly documented explanations for Actual vs. Budget/Target deviations:
➢ Utilize Business Intelligence tools to analyze and improve controlled data environments;
- Interpret and analyze commercial data predicting risks and opportunities:
➢ Propose and implement various measures needed (processes, costs)
- Understand profitability and cost structure in order to propose pricing optimizations;
- Monitor tariff plan offers and identify profitability gaps, if the case;
- Participate in the yearly business planning and budgeting process by preparing relevant analyses to base key assumptions and decisions;
- Monitor performance and quality of result data, plan for improvements;
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Prepare customized reports and draw conclusions related to profitability, commercial indicators, costs based on requests from commercial management team;
- Propose improvements and try to find new solutions for effective processes;
- Apart of the general business analysis & planning knowledge, develop specific expertise in either performance management, or pricing to act as a specialist in one of the two areas.
What comes with the job?
- A real motivating salary package;
- Specialized trainings;
- Medical services subscription.