Marketing Analytics and Operations Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing Analytics and Operations Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
Key skills required: Analitycs, Communication, Team workResponsabilitati
Partner Operations Concierge
• Lead&Opportunity Management
• Manually/automatically create/update contacts
• Create/update responses and leads resulted from the country campaigns as requested by country campaign managers.
• Assigning marketing Leads to an appropriate person within Partner`s Team
• Monitoring Responses and Leads in Salesforce.com to ensure that all uploaded campaign responses have been assigned correctly or are being handled within accepted timescales
• Create Leads as per request for all countries at a global level and assign them to the correct Sales team
• Convert Leads into Opportunities and assign them to the partners
• Follow up the opportunities sales stage
• Updating opportunities on behalf of partners if they don`t have access to the Partner Ready Portal
• Incorporate the personal experience and Knowledge to improve the general Marketing Operations processes used in day-to-day activities.
• Actively search for new solutions to improve the day-to-day activity
• Documenting WW Marketing Operations processes (Marketing Documentation Consolidation Project)
Training and communication
• Attend all required trainings and provide feedback, information and recommendations in support of training improvements
• Assist new comers as per request in completing their mandatory trainings/tasks from the New Employee Orientation program
• May deliver or assist in delivering trainings and/or presentations on Marketing Operations functions or general business issues
• Act as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support team efforts
• Ensure transparency of information, by properly documenting and storing on SharePoint the information of public interest
• Ensure proper backup and handover during vacation and other absence
• Participate in the department`s activities related to policies and procedures
• Apply Control& Quality policies to ensure compnay policies and audit requirements are met
• Respect company confidentially and private information policies by disclosing information denerated within the department exclusively to authorized receivers
• Responsible for ensuring the personal conduct as in keeping with company standards