Pega Application Developer
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Requirements
• Minimum 3 years of Pega PRPC technical design, configuration and development
• Pega certification is a plus
• IT Technical similar degree
• Proven experience in communicating with various project stakeholder’s client BAs, design teams, developers, product owners, testers etc.
• Very good problem-solving skills
• Very good communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Web Services, such as REST, XML, XSLT, XSD
• Knowledge of Databases and SQL scripting
• Fluency in English
• Analyzes/develops application components
• Analyzes/documents business & technical requirements
• Assists in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and application capabilities
• Develops a high-level design which supports a robust technology solution, taking into accounts the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
• Performs application components design, development and testing activities.
• Follows application developments principles that enable quality and reusability, ensuring minimal rework and application and data security.
• Performs release management activities such as package creation, delivery and installation to higher environments.
• Collaborates with other members of the Development team by means of peer code review, reusability of application components and application know-how.
• Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to complex problems