Financial Data Analyst IFRS16 (French)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Data Analyst IFRS16 (French) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
You will be responsible of accounting and financial reports in accordance with the acccounting and reporting production. The activity is in accordance with the terms and regulations of IFRS 16 norms.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the production of IFRS 16 accounts within the IFRS 16 Mutualized Accounting Services Center;
- Analyse the quality of data considering upstream data flows;
- Analyse/assess the rental contracts on different business lines from IFRS 16 perspective;
- Search for information and contribute to the resolution of reconciliation differences;
- Participate to transversal initiatives within the team;
- Actively participate to the IFRS 16 implementation related projects within the IFRS 16 Mutualized Accounting Services Center.
- Proven experience in accounting or financial audit with a focus on accounting and reporting;
- Minimum 1 year experience in financial data analysis/data recovery/correction of data flows;
- Academic background and Master in Banking and Finance or other related studies will be a plus;
- Excellent abilities in Microsoft Excel;
- Good oral and written expression in English and French is required;
- Assure good relationship and fluid communication with operational counterparties;
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment;
- Creativity and team spirit;
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place. Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.