Junior Tech. System Engineer - Timisoara
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Connect 44 active
View all jobs Junior Tech. System Engineer - Timisoara active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Connect44 was founded in the heart of Switzerland. Our goal was to support Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimise Mobile Networks. Starting with some of the first 2G voice networks, we began to grow our team of professionals to equip ourselves for new projects with new technologies and new ways of working. Investing substantial amounts of our budget on training, we started to move into 3G then 4G. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernisation of old analogue networks to the digital standards. Over the past years Connect44 has steadily developed key longterm partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.Requirements
- Basic Mainstream server’s knowledge (HUAWEI, Lenovo, Dell, HPE, etc.) management module configuration, RAID configuration, installation and replacement of
accessories, and installation of operating systems (Window, Linux, ESX).
- Basic Mainstream low-end storage (HUAWEI, Lenovo, Dell EMC, HPE, NetApp),
including: installation and replacement of accessories, management module
configuration, RAID, LUN, host mapping, etc.
- Basic VMware vSphere knowledge: installing ESX, vCenter, configuring virtual
networks, storage, clusters, creating virtual machine’s, etc.
- Basic Microsoft Hyper-V, including: installing Hyper-V, configuring virtual network,
storage, cluster, creating virtual machine’s, etc.
- Windows operating systems, including: user and permissions configuration; storage,
network, configuration; plus, domain, etc. Linux administration knowledge is a plus.
- Basic knowhow of Windows roles and services, including: install and configure AD,
File Server, etc.
Your role will include:
- Answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them
- Respond to queries and requests for assistance, logging and updating those queries
to reflect the ongoing status using the helpdesk ticket system; ensure queries and
requests are responded to within the set SLAs agreed
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques provided by the
- Arrange delivery of spare parts to customers to ensure SLAs are adhered to; along
with arranging/chasing the return of faulty parts.
- Assist in setup, configuration and maintenance of servers, storages, desktops, audio,
visual, printing, software’s and networks
- Log collection, in co-operation with system and equipment suppliers as appropriate
- Manage and arrange 3rd-party engineers for onsite trouble-shooting at customer’s
- Travel may be required within EU - in line with government and local laws considering