IT Functional Analyst [#OnlineInterview]
The Group supply chain IT Functional Analyst, is responsible for end-to-end ownership of one or more data analytics projects
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We'll recruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
The group supply chain ITFunctional Analyst, is responsible for end-to-end ownership of one or more dataanalytics projects.
He will leads and work effectively with GroupSupply Chain Digital, Innovation & Data stakeholders (Center of Excellencedomains experts, TGI, Buyin, IT, affiliates ..) to manage all new businessneeds definitions and ensure their implementation ( front-end and backend )including data management, governance, data quality.
He will develop theoverall project plan, approach, objectives key milestones, deliverables andcommunication to all stakeholders and top management; identify/track keymeasures of success.
He will also provideregular status reporting on plan progress, and ensure all guidelines are followedand also appropriate testing and quality reviews are conducted.
He will use specialsknowledge and expertise to identify improvements through reducing dataredundancy and master data management process optimization in all group supplychain existing BI dashboard.
- Lead and manage Group Supply Chain dataanalytics Projects and achieves its business goals and deliveries.
- Ensure clarification of new business needsrequirement with all business stakeholders (domains experts, TGI, Buyin..) andpreparation of a materials and all inputs required to implement a new changes.
- Ensure data availability analysisfor new requirement and assessment of the need for new data integration. (including countries data collection management)
- Provide consultancy and supportfor business stakeholders (Center of excellence domains experts, TGI,
- Buyin, IT, affiliates.) insearching right data sources for their reporting purposes.
- Perform business tests beforerequirement is delivered to business requestor for acceptance testing.
- Ensure update of all datacatalogues impacted by new business requirement (e.g. Business glossary, Datadictionary,..)
- Manage group data governancepolicies and promote its application by the affiliates. Review and approve DataManagement approach, outcomes, process.
- Set-up and animate a group supplychain data owner community with all Europe and MEA affiliates.
- Strong skills in projectmanagement methodologies, & processes in international context.
- Strong experience leading DataAnalytics & Reporting projects, problem solve and deliver results.
- Strong experience in working withSQL and Big data technologies including (HIVE, Hue or
- Experience delivering projectsusing agile methodologies.
- Exceptional written, verbal, andstrong communication skills, including presentation skills
- Basic experience working withpopular data discovery, analytics and BI software tools like Qliksense/Qlikview/Tableau orothers.
- Demonstrated experience in workingin data governance/data quality and data security context.
- Supply Chain knowledge or previous experienceworking in the supply chain area is mandatory.
- Master's degree in computerscience, information systems, Business intelligence or a related
data management field.
- At least 6 years of workexperiences in data management disciplines including leading a data analyticsprojects and/or other areas directly relevant to data managementresponsibilities and
- Experience working in corporatecontext and cross-functional teams and collaborating with
business stakeholders in support of amulti-departmental data management and data analytics
- English - Fluent, French-operational
Thank you for applying!
Apply and let's have a remote-talk - we care for our candidates, all the interview stages
ORANGE - a digital company