HR Administrative Internship -TSR
* Responsible to collect issues from the department members, inform, support the Facility department and keeps tracking in various problems related to building maintenance and security;
* Responsible for logistics tasks and office materials tracking, handling;
* Responsible for sending employees documents to state institutions;
* Requesting need it documents from departments;
* Documents filling;
* Responsible to process certificates;
* Responsible to process medical leaves fills;
* Managing the files of current and departed employees;
* Processing business trip documents;
* Notification of pregnant employees to ITM;
* Embassy invitations for foreign employees;
* Distribution of documents to employees;
* Request files from the large archive.
* Bachelor/master in Finance / Economics / Languages;
* Planning and organizing skills;
* Good English skills;
* MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes), Internet;
* Ability to work in a team;
* Well developed written and oral communications skills;
* Ability to adapt;
* Willingness to work independently.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.