Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Compliance Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
eMAG is a Romanian company founded in 2001, a pioneer of the Romanian online market, which also has a presence in Bulgaria, Hungary and Poland. For over 19 years, the company has been constantly investing in technology-based services developed in Romania that help customers save time and money.Cerinte
• University degree in law (or other relevant field of study);
• 3+ years of experience working as a corporate compliance officer;
• Experience developing, leading and managing a corporate compliance program;
• Experience assessing and advising on legal, compliance and regulatory subject matters relevant to the compliance program;
• Experience working in e-commerce, start-up or other agile commercial organization.
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong written and verbal communications and influencing skills;
• Strong command of Romanian and English;
• Ability to constructively challenge and drive change;
• Strategic vision;
• Collaborative team player;
• Ability to work alone and independently;
• Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment;
• Ability to work with different countries and cultures;
• Ability to travel.
• Implement and maintain an effective compliance program that prevents, mitigates and identifies non-compliance with legal and regulatory requirements;
• Build strong relationships in order to serve as the single point of contact for management and neighboring functions on all compliance-related matters;
• Advise and counsel business leaders and employees on compliance matters;
• Conduct risk assessments and stay informed about developments in the company and the external environment that may impact the compliance program;
• Collect information and data and report on the status of the compliance program to management and Prosus Compliance;
• Implement and raise awareness about whistleblowing, and ensure effective response to compliance incidents;
• Conduct internal investigations and assessments, as needed.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
Extremely diverse and interesting work environment;
Opportunity of personal and career development;
Access to the Bookster library.