Process Improvement Engineer
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Construction) is preferred;
• Knowledge of KAIZEN, Lean Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, TPM;
• Experience in performing KAIZEN audits (5S construction sites) in the area of production and process optimization: at least 10 Kaizen construction sites organized;
• Knowledge of PC operation (MS Office);
• Ability to quickly identify and solve problems;
• Kaizen Certificate (advantage).
About our open position: Process Improvement Engineer
• As a Process Improvement Engineer, you will be responsible for optimizing the processes in the production sections, by organizing sites and implementing KAIZEN.
A typical day might include the following:
• Identifying with the production managers the areas that need optimization and the optimization actions;
• Establishing the program for performing audits and KAIZEN sites;
• Organizing Kaizen construction sites in the production sections and allocating the necessary resources to carrying out audits: teams, time, materials, etc.;
• Carrying out training in the KAIZEN field;
• Monitoring the activity of the teams, regarding the standards, the improvement, and the achievement of the pre-established objectives;
• Preparing the KAIZEN Business Plan at the level of production sections (construction sites, SMED, etc.);
• Proposing projects to management, to reduce costs, and to improve performance indicators.