You will join the Global Technology Services (GTS) team at SG GSC. GTS, as the IT infrastructure department of Société Générale, is at the center of the transformation of the operational model of the Group and is expanding its activities in Bucharest to set in Romania one of its 3 main global delivery locations.
What you will do:
- Within GTS, you will be part of a team in charge to define, build, roll out and manage transverse applications to support infrastructure management GTS activities within IT service management, provisioning, metrology, planning and control;
- To contribute to the transformation plan with the development and deployment of new IT applications/services aligned with the IS strategy.
- 2+ years of experience in Python with Django andor Flask frameworks;
- Fluent English, knowledge of French is a plus;
- Technical skills: Python 3 framework Flask for backend & frontend & API REST; TDD/BDD approach;
- Databases skills: PostgreSQL; Oracle; MySQL;
- Environment skills: Linux - RedHat/CentOS – Windows;
- Tools: Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, Apache/Nginx.
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.