Data quality analyst
The role of Data Quality Analyst is part of the MIS Department, which is responsible for carrying out financial reporting activities and ensuring the development and administration of the OBIEE reporting system. The roles is allocated to Data Governance project.
- At least 2 years' experience in data analysis.
- Experience in data governance.
- English - Proficient level;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and OBBIE tool and basic knowledge in programming languages - Structured Query Language (SQL);
- Problem solving approach and analytical thinking;
- Able to work independently and in cross-cultural teams;
- Proactive and can do attitude;
- Knowledge of best practices in data analysis.
What will you do:
- Define DQ Dashboards requirements;
- Run with frequency the DQ results and monitors evolution;
- Initiate DQ actions and assign responsible persons towards resolution;
- Facilitate resolution of the DQ action, monitors response times
- Identify and trigger new CRs for source systems in order to prevent DQ issues.
Health and well-being:
- Medical and life insurance;
- Discount for home, car and travel insurance;
- Dental services at partner clinics such as: Intelident, Dental Place;
- Medical optics services and a voucher of 300 lei / year for eyeglasses/goggles;
- Fresh fruits at the office.
- Meal tickets;
- Several discounts at Orange, Vodafone, Samsung, World Class, 7Card, Mini-gym si Happy Kid Card.
- For your birthday, we offer you a day off as a gift from us;
- Several discounts at Fundatia Calea Victoriei, Centru de Limbi Straine A_BEST;
- Discount for travel services: Parelela 45; Skytour, VIP Business Voyage, Vacante Speciale;
- Anything you want to read from Bookster.