full stack developer java & angular
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- we are looking for someone who shares our passion for programming, who is not afraid of complex problems and who is willing to learn and in return help others to grow and improve;
- experience is important for us, so we are looking for people who have activated in the field for at least 5 years, with knowledge of Java (and/or Scala) and AngularJS (and/or Angular 9);
- interacting with the defense domain or other mission-critical applications is a very welcome bonus.
- together with your team, you will be responsible for the continued development, improvement and maintenance of our products;
- the product is currently deployed and running on a number of installations around the world with new releases being shipped every half year which include new capabilities, bug fixes and other improvements.