devops system engineer
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- our ideal candidate will be someone who has at least 3 years of experience as a DevOps System Engineer;
- experience in continuous integration/continuous delivery best practice as well as knowledge of essential DevOps principles is an advantage;
Here is a taste of what you will be doing:
- operating, maintaining, and optimising application solutions to ensure a high level of robustness and performance;
- automation of manual processes such as deployment, build pipelines and monitoring;
- discuss and assist with development projects to design operational solutions that create business value for our customers;
- improving tools, methods, and processes for all relevant operations;
- actively applying best practice activities, tools, processes, and methods;
- using your knowledge and experience to advise colleagues in best practice techniques and to implement operationally efficient products with high levels of availability;
- create stress-free shifts and daily work by having alarms and monitoring under control.