Tech Recruiter for the IT Department
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.
Your main mission
You already have an experience in the IT field? You have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality? Great, we are looking for you! Our IT HR Team in Bucharest needs the support of an IT Recruiter.
Joining our IT Talent Acquisition team and working alongside hiring managers, your role will be to handle full-cycle recruitment for a variety of IT profiles, you will need to find, attract and evaluate the best IT profiles, then, convince them to join Ubisoft!
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively assess recruitment challenges and take initiative to suggest solutions;
- Handle a variety of tasks related to full-cycle recruitment: analyzing the job description, job posting, CV screening, sourcing, cold-calling, pre-screening, face-to face interviews, extending salary offers etc.;
- Works closely with internal “clients” / business leaders continuously improve understanding of their business and talent strategies and to provide market intelligence and talent related subject matter expertise;
- Act as a talent advisor to your hiring managers; driving alignment, stakeholder engagement and encouraging best practices across the hiring process;
- Design the best recruitment strategy for each recruitment request;
- Active role in promoting UBISOFT employer brand online and offline;
- Provide well documented recruiting reports to hiring managers and the HR team when requested;
- Keep up to date with HR trends and apply HR recruiting best practices.
What you’ll bring as experience
- Ability to understand specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes;
- Previous experience in the IT field of min. 2 years (recruitment agencies, consulting, etc.);
- University degree;
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques is a plus (. recruiting on social platforms and Boolean search strings);
- Excellent English communication skills: written and verbal.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.