Trade Marketing Manager CE HUB
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mazars in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Trade Marketing Manager CE HUB active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.Cerinte
The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the Trade Marketing strategy of the Brand to achieve the defined business objectives (KPIs) together with the Brand Team in HQ. It is also responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to boost sales and brand visibility.
• Person with solid sales & Trade Marketing experience (minimum 5 years professional experience in sales and 3 years in trade marketing), dealing with Modern Trade customers in Romania in the FMCG sector and managing trade marketing budgets;
• Very good knowledge of Romanian market in terms of customers, channels, trade habits, policies etc. Any CE region experience will be an advantage;
• Very good analytical abilities, able to deal with numbers;
• Very good Microsoft office skills (Excel is mandatory at “very good” level);
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in both Romanian and English; very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken);
• Familiar with AC Nielsen market data, ability to identify the key insights from analysis;
• Excellent strategic thinking and category strategies’ / trade tactics’ understanding in order to deliver new growth opportunities;
• Flexible and able to work under pressure and in a fast-changing environment;
• Willing to travel across Romania and Central Europe region;
• Person will report to the CE HUB leader and will be based in Bucharest / Romania.
• Lead Trade Marketing Strategy development to ensure proper strategy is in place to meet both brand and customer expectations;
• Assist HQ in developing and launching new products & packaging innovation to market;
• Manage TM budget and ROI for all HUB’s TM activities;
• Develop channel and customer strategies for CE region;
• Prepare trade promotional plans in designated channels with crucial customers;
• Identify and develop necessary Point of Sales tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction;
• Develop Consumer promotions in collaboration with Brand and Sales teams. Provide support to distributors for executions;
• Create and maintain trade calendar of activities working with both the Sales & Distributor’s teams;
• Head responsibility to develop and execute tailor made programs by customer created to maximize company’s sales and visibility in the stores;
• Prepare new product launches, set up displays and POSM s, design loyalty programs by country and channel;
• Monitor and evaluate TM programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommend improvement measures;
• Provide training / assistance to distributors’ sales teams regarding products, shelving, pricing and promotional strategies. Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities;
• Leverage data/analytics to identify relevant consumer/shopper/customer insights in order to “sell” to customers winning plans and continue the business growth;
• Monthly track and analyze sales/coverage reports received from distributor by customer, channel and category; develop action plans based on these reports;
• Analyze and recommend pricing strategies consistent with brand positioning;
• Organize regularly trade visits to control the implementation of agreed activities, check in store situation and collecting insights.