Fraud Analyst and Coordinator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Fraud Analyst and Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In the Fraud Analyst and Coordinator role, you will be a key member of the Claims team and will work in close collaboration with the Actuarial team, as part of the Actuarial Service Center within Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch. You will provide analytical and project support as instructed by AGCS Claims Systems and Processes team. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market and also within CEE, with more than 80 young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Service Center offers international opportunities for talented people and tailored solutions for Allianz, in a digital environment. Main projects cover analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products and providing thorough analyses of complex data. If you like Fraud area and business analysis, if you like collaborating with global stakeholders and performing Fraud portfolio analysis this is the role for you!
In this role you will:
- Investigate, evaluate and triage fraud referrals and determine whether to accept or reject them
- Evaluate evidence and provide case synopses to relevant Fraud Experts
- Use technical expertise to support claims investigations
- Conduct investigation via internet and database resources
- Coordinate, track and balance volume of assignments to Fraud Experts
- Utilize technology and fraud expertise to analyze data and identify claims fitting the pattern of organized crime, theft rings, scams, fraud trends, identify missed referrals, and escalate to the Global Fraud Team
- Coordinate data to enable the education of claims staff and business partners on recognition of fraud indicators through responses to referrals
- Analyze and present claims data to facilitate the setting of meaningful and appropriate KPIs
- Support the Head of Fraud to analyze the AGCS external Fraud portfolio globally
- Connect to local AGCS Fraud SIDs (Special Investigation Designees) to collect quarterly Fraud cases and KPIs
- Coordinate the global SID community (in some 15 AGCS countries) and organize regular community WebEx meetings
- Create, develop and maintain dashboards for the Global Fraud Team and various stakeholders (to highlight performance and to show how many Fraud cases have been identified and converted in AGCS countries and LOBs)
- Prepare recommendations for the Head of Fraud to follow up on dashboards and quarterly key takeaways
- Assist to maintain network of external vendors by collecting and monitoring their KPIs/success stories and by participating in audits
- Support the Head of Fraud and other Claims Chief Office colleagues with the implementation and calibration of the AGCS Fraud Predictive Model
- Assist the Head of Fraud to connect to projects (especially IT related projects) to ensure that the need for Anti-Fraud capabilities are represented in new projects and developments
- Support the Fraud Experts in their efforts to detect and investigate Fraud
- You have a relevant university degree (preparing for Business Analysis) relating to the insurance industry and/or other financial services
- You have an understanding of insurance and claims handling processes
- You have, or will be prepared to develop, a thorough understanding of the claims handling process and ability to conduct investigations of suspicious claims
- A first experience as Business Analyst and/or Fraud detection and investigation is preferred
- You have the ability to effectively absorb reports, dashboards, trends from various sources, then analyze, study or examine data in detail and draw appropriate conclusions
- You have a robust understanding of Insurance IT landscape and its functionalities
- You have excellent computer skills (including MS Office package)
- You are proficient in the use of technology, internet research, database queries and/or analytics and use technology to innovate solutions
- You have proficient English communications skills (verbal and written) and working knowledge of French/Spanish and/or another language preferred but not essential
- You have an analytical mind, pay close attention to detail and demonstrate an ability to multi-task
- You demonstrate an ability to interact effectively with business partners, coworkers and outside agencies
- You are a strong team player but demonstrate the ability to work off your own initiative
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.