Fresh Graduate - Mechanical Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Expleo Group active
View all jobs Fresh Graduate - Mechanical Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
For more than 20 years, we’ve assisted clients in major industrial projects in Romania. Our 1500 employees, based in Bucharest and Iasi, work either directly with clients or as a nearshore resource for global clients partnering with our Western European offices. Our spacious design offices attract skilled personnel in mechanical, electrical, electronics and software development.
Our teams are best known for helping clients in the automotive and aeronautics sectors to reimagine road and air travel. Expleo in Romania is a key support for the group to help automotive clients in developing the next big breakthroughs in ADAS, autonomous vehicles and connected cars. In aeronautics, we provide support for major OEMs and their suppliers across the entire aircraft, from R&D to aftermarket support. Our people have access to sophisticated IT infrastructure and the latest digital technologies, that allows them to work alongside project teams based in Romania or anywhere else in the world.
Think bold, act reliable! Join our TEAM!
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Fluency in English, French would be a plus
- Catia V5/Solidworks/Inventor knowledge would be an advantage
- Previous mechanical internship would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Following-up of suppliers in charge of the design and production of parts
- Ensuring a regular reporting (summary of hard points, escalations, work progress)
- Monitoring of performance and progress on projects
- Controlling the quality of the deliverables issued by the supplier and the design team
- Supporting design reviews and meetings
- Approving technical choices based on supplier documents
- Frequent interaction with customer during development of tooling related products
- Developing technical specifications and propose suitable technical solutions
- Permanent contract within the Mechanical Department
- Foreign languages courses
- Challenging and innovative projects
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package