ServiceNow CMDB Developer
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• 3-5 Years Experience in a similar role
• Experience with the development and implementation of ServiceNow CMDB and databases
• Required to have a good understanding of relational databases and database query language (preferably MySQL and DB2)
• Good understanding of CMDB architecture and layouts
• Ability to work well with the team and on various projects (shared team environment)
• Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
• Ability to conceptualize problems
• Willingness to learn new things & technologies (Site Reliability engineering direction)
• Communicative competence (pro-active)
• Should be able to mentor junior members of the team
• Flexible if the workflow is changing
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Responsible for coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting changes in the application.
• The ServiceNow SME will be responsible for core system configuration.
• Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
• Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
• Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
• Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
• Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
• Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
• Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, QA, and production environments
• Responsible for working closely with clients, project managers, and systems management team to clearly define the scope of work and develop/implement solutions
• Prepare and maintain technical documents including architecture diagrams, system documentation, and manuals
• Troubleshoot CMDB issues, perform root cause analysis, recommend corrective action, and perform resolution efforts
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
• Subscriptions for online benefits and learning platforms