PMO - Project Management Officer Analyst
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Experience in managing or supporting successful projects.
• Experience in developing and tracking financial projects.
• Understanding of the Financial Services industry.
• Appropriate domain experience.
• Experience in efficient communication with multiple stakeholders and team members.
• Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university (or equivalent diploma / work experience).
• Participation in or potentially completion of Prince2 certifications or PMI professional qualifications such as Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
The Project Management Officer Analyst provides governance and support services for Programme Directors, Programme Managers, Project Managers, project offices or programme offices and helps deliver programme and project tasks. He plays a proactive role in knowledge management to promote programme and project management methods and standards and ensures appropriate application of the project management framework.
These services are provided to assist the organisation in achieving the intended outputs and outcomes of the relevant projects and programmes.
• Ensures that the project and programme work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed toolsets, to include, but not limited to:
• Programme/project initiation;
• Resource Management;
• Financial Management;
• Vendor Management;
• Benefit Management;
• Risk and issue analysis;
• Change control;
• Information/configuration management;
• Quality assurance;
• Programme/project organization structures.
• Implement Investment Governance and Execution Governance processes and templates, and assist the programme and project team in their delivery.
• Implement agreed regular progress-reporting mechanisms for all projects and thereby monitor the routine progress of projects (incl. requirements, plans, risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules, benefits), and assist the programme/project manager in the preparation of the programme status/project highlight reports.
• Manage or facilitate the quality review process for programmes and projects.
• Design and support governance/reporting for programmes or projects.
• Establish and maintain an information management system.
• Coordinate information about how programmes and projects run the standard programme or project management method, their progress and problems.
• Supports project and programme awareness and communication.
• Documents required meeting outputs and artefacts.
• Provide a coordination/administration service to programmes and projects.
• Identifies opportunities for process improvements and brings them forward to their manager.
• Understands both Waterfall and Agile delivery methods and adheres to their standards.
• Demonstrates personal commitment to supporting colleagues within the team, to facilitate their integration.
• Actively supports achievement of Bank’s/Division’s strategy, plans and values, and ensures that they maintain a clear understanding and ongoing alignment of activities with the organisation’s priorities.
• Demonstrates personal commitment to the Bank’s values.
• Adheres to Bank Policies and Procedures and drives compliance within the team.
• Takes ownership for own development and career management, seeking opportunities to develop personal capability and improve performance contribution.