Project Delivery Manager
Join one of the most talented teams in Romania at our amazing office in the heart of Bucuresti, near piata Romana. Enjoy a rich range of development languages: Java, C++, C# .NET, Angular – together with QA, support and integration teams.Requirements
And we are looking for a talented Project Delivery Manager to join us at the NI Solution group in Romania.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed skills in planning, executing and delivering projects, and:
• are driven by curiosity,
• thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
• are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
• in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
Your tool box
• 3+ years of managerial experience in software development as a group leader, project manager or delivery manager
• Fluent English
• Practical experience of at least 5 years in R&D as a senior developer or team leader in a global environment in the security space
• Experienced manager, self-learner, capable of working independently
• Highly structures personality with attention to detail
• Significant experience in matrix environment
• Experience in managing complex integrations and versions
• Excellent interpersonal abilities
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders
• Ability to understand a broad perspective system view, including high and low level technical elements
• Ability to facilitate, debate and drive decisions on appropriate solutions
• Ability to lead cross departments processes, ability to lead implementation of new processes
• Experience with managing large scale development projects above 20 person years and $1M value
• Bachelor or engineering degree in computer science
• Ability to travel
• An endlessly curious mind
We’re looking for a talented Project Delivery Manager to join us at the NI Solution group who is going to be fully responsible for planning, execution & delivering Software Projects to our clients all over the world.
Want to be a part of us? If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that! So, if you are into complex analysis and challenges, and fearlessly face technological challenges head-on, Excited to broaden your horizons and to expand your knowledge working with colleagues from various disciplines – Data Scientists, Security researchers, Software Architects and Software engineers, you’ve come to the right place.
• Leading the projects’ execution in the R&D from requirement definition and planning until success delivery at the customer environment
• Strong matrix interaction with multiple inner organization interfaces – R&D, Product Management, QA, Project management, integration etc.
• Full responsibility for planning and managing project/version in the R&D, this includes ensuring that the project is delivered on time, meets business, quality & technical requirements and is within the agreed budget
• Manage delivery risks of the product (identify, communicate, own mitigation/contingency plans)
• Collect delivery metrics (quality, performance) and keep updated capacity/load reports
• Implementation of delivery, process, resources changes
• Motivate and develop group employees through leadership and example
• Serve as a primary contact for project manager inquiries and concerns
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us.
Our purpose is crystal clear: we deliver Actionable Intelligence in the service of a safer world. This purpose lives in all our people and guides us in everything we do.
We are calling out to the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
So, if this is you then we’re the match for you. And you’ll love it here because:
• We empower our people to explore, learn, and grow
• We develop cutting edge technology that makes this world a safer place
• Our teams are small, agile, and collaborative
• We have a global presence that spans every continent (excluding Antarctica), with development centers in Israel and around the world
• We provide many and varied opportunities for individual exploration and career development
• We have a vibrant culture where you can fulfill your bold ambitions
• We encourage creativity and personal expression
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
We can work remotely when required for almost all roles and countries, and make every effort to make the work-from-home experience comfortable and productive for employees. And whether you’re working from home or in an office, your health and wellbeing are always our top priority.