Intelligence Methodology Trainer
Join one of the most talented teams in Romania at our amazing office in the heart of Bucuresti, near piata Romana. Enjoy a rich range of development languages: Java, C++, C# .NET, Angular – together with QA, support and integration teams.Requirements
We are looking for a talented Intelligence Methodology Trainer to join our team in Romania.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed training skills, and:
• are driven by curiosity,
• thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
• are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
• in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
Your tool box
• Experience working with state security organizations
• Good command of English - spoken and written
• Intelligence background in a technological collection organization
• Experience with SIGINT collection systems (Data Analyzing/Mining, GIS, Cyber) - Mandatory
• Familiarity with GSM and cellular networks – Advantage
• Familiarity with IP and Packed data world – Advantage
• Content development skills
• Good presentation skills and training experience
• Experience with operational intelligence collection - Advantage
• Experience in working with end customers – demos, implementation, collecting requirements - Advantage
• Additional languages - Advantage
• An endlessly curious mind
• Overseeing and delivering training programs to customers on intelligence methodology solutions, guiding them through project implementation stages.
• Defining strategic plans including curriculum development of methodology knowledge infrastructure
• Implementing advanced training to clients in the country and abroad
• Delivering onsite methodology workshops – up to 30% travel abroad
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us.
Our purpose is crystal clear: we deliver Actionable Intelligence in the service of a safer world. This purpose lives in all our people and guides us in everything we do.
We are calling out to the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
So, if this is you then we’re the match for you. And you’ll love it here because:
• We empower our people to explore, learn, and grow
• We develop cutting edge technology that makes this world a safer place
• Our teams are small, agile, and collaborative
• We have a global presence that spans every continent (excluding Antarctica), with development centers in Israel and around the world
• We provide many and varied opportunities for individual exploration and career development
• We have a vibrant culture where you can fulfill your bold ambitions
• We encourage creativity and personal expression
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
We can work remotely when required for almost all roles and countries, and make every effort to make the work-from-home experience comfortable and productive for employees. And whether you’re working from home or in an office, your health and wellbeing are always our top priority.