Join one of the most talented teams in Romania at our amazing office in the heart of Bucuresti, near piata Romana. Enjoy a rich range of development languages: Java, C++, C# .NET, Angular – together with QA, support and integration teams.Requirements
We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cybersecurity.
And we are looking for a C#/C++ Developer to join our team in developing state-of-the-art security technologies in Romania.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
So, if you’re looking to apply your expertise and well-honed development skills, and:
• are driven by curiosity,
• thrive on solving the most complex security challenges, and
• are looking for a unique opportunity to grow and contribute
• in an exciting and rewarding environment
then we want to meet you!
Your tool box
• Bachelor's degree in computer science/software engineering
• Professional experience of developing in C# or/and C++ (>3 years)
• Experience in Object-Oriented programming
• Networking knowledge - TCP/IP
• Debugging skills
• Fast learner and ability to work under pressure
• Willingness to travel abroad (up to 20%)
• Fluent in English
• An endlessly curious mind
Nice to have skills
• Experience/knowledge in both C++ and C# - big advantage
• Experience in Telecommunications (GSM/UMTS)/VoIP, 3G, 4G, 5G
• Participating fully in the development and support of various communications products that which function independently and are also integrated with other systems
• Developing, troubleshooting and analyzing highly complex data networks
• Researching and analyzing data networking technologies
• Being fully involved in project execution – developing new features and integrating new features into the system.
• Being involved in end-to-end projects – project requirements/development & site integration
Why Cognyte is your perfect match
We’re a values-driven business with a strong passion for innovation that makes a meaningful impact on the world around us.
Our purpose is crystal clear: we deliver Actionable Intelligence in the service of a safer world. This purpose lives in all our people and guides us in everything we do.
We are calling out to the curious minds of the world, who are looking to break new ground and bring innovative ideas to life.
So, if this is you then we’re the match for you. And you’ll love it here because:
• We empower our people to explore, learn, and grow
• We develop cutting edge technology that makes this world a safer place
• Our teams are small, agile, and collaborative
• We have a global presence that spans every continent (excluding Antarctica), with development centers in Israel and around the world
• We provide many and varied opportunities for individual exploration and career development
• We have a vibrant culture where you can fulfill your bold ambitions
• We encourage creativity and personal expression
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
We can work remotely when required for almost all roles and countries, and make every effort to make the work-from-home experience comfortable and productive for employees. And whether you’re working from home or in an office, your health and wellbeing are always our top priority.