Record to report – English – Remote
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Record to report – English – Remote active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
• Educational background in Economics, Accounting, or Finance;
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles;
• 3 - 5 years experience in a shared service center environment, accounting, or financial area;
• Very good knowledge of Record to report process;
• Very good knowledge in SAP and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
• Fluent English
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Ability to work independently & collaboratively, open-minded and proactive;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Ability to deal with difficult, sensitive, and confidential matters;
• Attention to details;
• Assess the process performance requirements considering customer expectations.
• Performing month/quarterly/annual closure activities in accordance with agreed group/local policies such as: Bank Allocation, Journal postings, Accrual calculations, Fixed Assets activities, Intercompany, Performing reports as per client needs, VAT Closure, Posting Revaluation, Closing Ledgers/Balance Carry Forward, BFC packs preparation & loading, Preparing BS Reconciliations & investigation in case of any discrepancies;
• Track and resolve issues escalated by the customers;
• Other ad hoc requests
• Contract Type: full-time;
• Competitive salary;
• 21 vacations days per year plus 1 more day for your Birthday;
• Access to a global network of learning and development;
• Private health subscription and meal vouchers;
• Possibility of development