Medior Sys Admin with German - Bucharest
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UniCredit Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Medior Sys Admin with German - Bucharest active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
• Fluent communication skills in German & English;
• Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7;
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment;
• Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
• Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration;
• Problem solving approach, quick learner;
• Customer Orientated;
• Good Analytic skills;
• Execution & discipline maintains a clear focus and sees action through to delivery;
• Energetic, determined, positive, goal focused and consistent under pressure and tight deadlines.
• To provide 1st line/2nd line technical support; answering to requests via ticket, phone, email, Chat and Web;
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles;
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues;
• Logging / verifying customer details;
• Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident;
• Good interpersonal skills are a prerequisite;
• Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually;
• Ticket re-assignment to L3;
• Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request;
• Creating “labeled tickets” and tagging them with problem ticket;
• Callback the user and confirm resolution (whenever applicable).
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.