Process Excellence Team Leader
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Process Excellence Team Leader active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers' team specialized on different commodities.Qualifications
- ?University degree;
- Proficiently spoken and written English;
- Solid knowledge of Shared Services Finance and Accounting processes, organization and reporting structures;
- ? Previous relevant experience in a similar role is a plus;
- ? Good experience in working with SAP or other ERP systems;
- Good organizational skills;
- ? Strategic thinking;
- ? Good management and leadership skills;
- ? Customer and solution oriented attitude;
- ? Multicultural work environment exposure is a plus;
- ? Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- ? Good presentation skills.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self-improvement is paved by books.
- ? Responsible to supervise and delegate tasks regarding day to day activities to team members;
- ? Responsible to provide services to customers in accordance with the agreed Service Level Agreements (for the team managed);
- ? Ensures processes within area of responsibility follow agreed corporate guidelines, Central Directives and local working instructions;
- ? Implement, conduct and document process related controls;
- ? Responsible to provide required information/ documents to internal and external auditors;
- ? Offers support in on boarding new comers (identification of training needs, training assignment, follow up on completion and overall progress/ development);
- ? Provides guidance to direct reports to optimize performance, including monitoring workloads and related assignment to ensure completion of activities in time and quality;
- ? Provide support to other SSC departments whenever needed and to other customers' employees, within the frame of Service Level Agreement;
- ? Ensure complete timely and duly reporting to management; escalate topics/ issues according to agreed escalation matrix;
- ? Ensures customer's complaints are analysed and handled efficiently, errors corrected and measures implemented to avoid future occurrence;
- ? Responsible to derive monthly KPIs, analyses and comment results/ variances and propose improvement measures if case;
- ? Responsible to attract, develop, retain and efficiently manage associates within area of responsibility, including direct reports;
- ? Responsible to conduct Goal & Performance Dialogue/Annual Salary Review/Talent & Associate Review for direct reports;
- ? Create replacement requests of personnel and participate in the hiring process (e.g. screening of candidates proposed by HR, interview participation and hiring decision);
- ? Promote and drive process standardization, harmonization and improvements;
- ? Other administrative tasks: approval and monitoring of vacations, days off, home office and requests from the team;
- ? Ensure efficient and timely communication with all relevant stakeholders;
- ? Implement other tasks for his/her area of responsibility requested by the direct superior.