CAD Engineer, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- At least Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent skills in design
- Experience in working with Auto CAD software
- Above average in MS Office software
- English - level C1
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance. Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Laura-Diana.Vanani@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the Facility Management department, Construction & Space Planning team
- You are in charge of the CAD drawings and technical plans updates
- You ensure the space floor management
- You are responsible of the buildings technical documentation management
- You plan and supervise the construction changes in conformity with the internal regulations