IP Network Expert
As a IP Network Expert you will design and engineer IP architectures for internal and commercial services.
Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We'll recruit you from the safety of your home and we'll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
We are looking for a colleague in our IP team to contribute and operate successfully IP core equipment.
You will be part of a young and dynamic organization together with network and service engineers, database, network and security experts, service and project managers.
As a IP Network Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality of service on core networking associated to mobile or fix infrastructure within a Business Unit.
You will also ensure that incident and change management processes are well performed within the agreed targets.
Who you are:
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
IP network planning
- Performs technology assessments and trials and informs the business owners on the technology trends, future evolutions and about the possibility to launch new services
- Performs the technical project management activities for the IP equipment (gathers technical requirements, supports the RFP/RFQ technical analysis, validates and proposes the system design, plans and monitors the project's deliverables)
- Design and engineer IP architectures for internal and commercial services
- Define the Internet architecture, national and international peering policy and security strategy and evolution
- Provides technical expertise for the internal users within their area of knowledge
- Performs periodical network audit in order to identify the potential design problems
- Accountable for standard operations and administration IP network infrastructure and services
- Understanding affiliate network design and using the provided information in solving network issues
- Performs the daily engineering activities for the IP domain (new technologies and platforms integrations, change management, documentation update, security vulnerabilities assessment and patching, performance related evaluations), implements custom reports and features
- Implement transport solutions for GPRS/EDGE, UMTS, 4G, 5G and FTTH networks
- WOs issuing for IP domain
- University degree with experience in an operational IT or Telecom environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the IP domain
- Solid knowledge of Switching & Routing protocols (STP/RSTP, ISIS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS), TCP/IP protocols, routers and IP based technologies
- Working knowledge of routers and switches platforms (preferably Cisco)
- Excellent understanding of operations context.
- Linux, Scripting
- English - fluent
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses - Biannually, based on your results & the company's;
- Other Bonuses - for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Program - we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant's nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Thank you for applying!