Customer Demand Planner BU PSS - TSR
* Volume updates in official planning tool, including input of approved volumes out of the volume review meetings;
* Responsible for new part number set-up process, including proper set-up of volume split when part number switch takes place;
* Manage volume shift in case of engineering changes, ramp ups, and phase outs;
* Dummy part number maintenance;
* Customer Calendar maintenance;
* Volume Review Meetings set-up and moderation:
* Prepare analysis of current volume planning as basis for the meetings;
* Discuss volume variation from last proposed volumes to new proposed volumes;
* Document major changes and action items discussed during the meeting;
* Create and provide ad hoc reports and forecasts analysis as requested to assist management decision.
* University or Master's degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
* English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking ;
* Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
* Confident communication and presentation skills;
* Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
* Ability to work in a team environment.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of i44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.