Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
PepsiCo a intrat pe piaţa romaneasca in anul 2004, achizitionand liderul pe piata de chips-uri de cartofi, compania Star Foods, prezenta in Romania inca din 1993. Astfel, PepsiCo a devenit unul dintre jucatorii principali pe piata de Snacks-uri din Romania.Requirements
At present we are on the look-out for Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be part of our HR Team and support us in securing a continuous supply of brilliant talent to our organization and candidates' pipeline. The role is based in Bucharest, Romania
At PepsiCo, you won't find our HR people sitting on the sidelines. They know the business inside and out, and work alongside their colleagues to ensure that people are at the heart of decision making. Our HR teams are commercial, pragmatic and extremely collaborative - and whether they are a generalist Business Partner or a HR Specialists, their guidance is highly valued by the wider PepsiCo business.
Your everyday tasks cover:
* Provide staffing support that is aligned to a specific internal functional client team(s), with a goal of filling open roles with qualified internal or external talent while achieving target metrics such as Time to Accept(TTA), Time-to-Find/Hire, Hiring Manager Satisfaction scores(HMSS) and system accuracy.
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including functional hiring managers, HR partners, and TA Operations in order to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication, high-quality results, and efficient processes in order to build TA function credibility.
* Communicate and educate clients on the staffing policies and processes for both internal mobility and external selection.
* Develop PepsiCo's employer brand through integrated and creative HR marketing activities (launch of EVP) for developing the use of cutting-edge sourcing methodologies to identify and engage with high calibre candidates both internally and externally.
What you will need:
* Significant In-house recruitment experience or significant agency experience. Previous HR experience, or specifically HR generalist work where recruiting was a large percentage of the work, is also relevant and will be considered
* Proven experience of working within a large multi-national corporate environment
* Proven commitment to exceptional candidate management
* Evidence of direct sourcing at an expert level, including use of multiple channels and methods, e.g. cutting-edge social media tools
* Interviewing and assessment expertise
* Prior experience in leading Employer Branding initiatives & campaigns
* Good IT skills - Microsoft Office; applicant tracking system (ATS); web-based search engines
* Proven ability to influence internal clients/hiring teams on staffing-related decisions, providing a value adding point of view relative to candidate consideration
* Natural curiosity & pasion about modern recruitment trends
* Collaborative mindset
* Proficient verbal and written communication skills in both English & Romanian
What do we offer?
* Possibility to lead own recruitment agenda with ongoing support of recruitment enthusiasts
* Possibility to collaborate with cross-regional teams by taking active part in ongoing projects & initiatives.
* Wide range of benefits & company programs.