Tax Supervisor Consultant/ Tax Manager
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
Job domain: Tax Services
Career level: Consulting oriented professional with minimum 5 years of experience
• Economic University degree (Accounting/ Tax or Finance are considered an advantage);
• Work experience as supervisor/manager is a plus;
• Strong knowledge of direct taxes (CIT, WHT);
• Strong report-writing skills, including advanced use of MS Office tools;
• Excellent organization, planning, motivation and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
• Relationship oriented and good communicator;
• Result and deadline oriented;
• Initiative, flexibility, accountability, team spirit.
In our team you will be encouraged to get involved in dynamic and complex activities, such as:
• Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe on Direct Taxes (tax compliance, audit assignments, tax reviews, due diligences, consultancy on specific subjects);
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide consulting and expertise;
• Identify and mitigate tax risks;
• Coordinate the tax team on direct taxes and assess their performance;
• Review and approve work prepared by seniors in order to achieve high quality standards;
• Draft tax advice for clients, involving direct and tax matters;
• Client relationship management;
• Supervise and coach junior & senior team members.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.