Medior Quality Assurance (Automation) Engineer - Bucharest or Iasi
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
▪ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience in software testing;
▪ Previous experience working with automation tools;
▪ Good programming/software development background (basic knowledge of Java and OOP is a plus);
▪ Knowledge of functional and regression test automation, Software development life cycle and Test automation life cycle;
▪ Experience with mobile application testing is an advantage;
▪ Experience with Cucumber and Appium for automating experience is an advantage;
▪ Good communication skills in English both written & verbal.
Personality & Soft Skills:
▪ Team player, open-minded;
▪ Excellent organization and interpersonal skills;
▪ Structured, problem solving and results oriented personality;
▪ Able to work in challenging multicultural environment.
▪ Analysis and interpretation of business/functional specification, carrying out response activities in terms of test cases design;
▪ Translate requirements gathered during functional analysis, creating the architecture and design artefacts;
▪ Elaborate/review comprehensive test cases and test conditions that would ensure adequate test coverage;
▪ Test data preparation and maintenance;
▪ Implement test cases using Selenium, element locators, WebDriver Methods for web apps, Appium and UI Automator for iOS and Android platforms;
▪ Work close to Test Engineers during the overall project lifecycle as well as maintenance of existing processes.
Note: Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.