Engineer, Service Reporting
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Engineer, Service Reporting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
This role is a Reporting Analyst for the entire IT department, looking at all IT Service Management data and will involve having to write reports for the entire organisation to help demonstrate service performance. This will include:
- Interrogating IT Service Management data (across all ITIL Disciplines and processes);
- Identifying themes and trends;
- Creating performance reports and packs including KPI reports to demonstrate where performance had been good, or where there are areas of underperformance and service improvement is required;
- Writing queries against tables to create service performance dashboards in the Service Management tool, ServiceNow;
- Stakeholders requiring reports an dashboards will be the IT department, ranging from ITIL Process Owners (e.g. Incident Manager, Problem Manager, Service Desk Manager etc.) but also Senior IT management (Head of IT, CIO etc);
- Purpose of reports will be to help demonstrate overall IT service performance (for entire IT Department) for that week/ month/ quarter etc;
- Content of reports will include stats on support team performance and system/ network performance including things like service availability, volumes of major Incidents, avg. time to resolution, volumes of change and % successful/ failed;
- A good understanding of all IT processes is key to being a success in this role as it will help in understanding the data you are interrogating.
Key competencies and required skills:
- Experience in reporting methods and techniques such as analysing data/ interrogating data/ producing reports and be familiar with using reporting tools to do so, examples being Excel, Power BI, SQL, Tableau, QlikView etc;
- Knowledge and experience in IT Service Operations /Service Management processes, and/or an understanding of ITIL (preferably qualified at least Foundation level), preferably having worked in a reporting team in the IT dept previously;
- Experience in using ServiceNow from a reporting perspective, e.g. created dashboards in ServiceNow, created and run queries, scheduled reports etc. is a plus.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
- Share Purchase Plan
- Volunteering Days