London Clearing House(LCH) has a significant change programme in the RepoClear Business Line both in terms of enhancements and maintenance to its existing Fixed Income Clearing Service “RepoClear” and to implement major business initiatives on the RepoClear platform covering London and Paris. Furthermore, the business is seeking opportunities to harmonise and simplify its operations and supporting systems.
As a BA you will provide business analysis for the RepoClear business line as part of business led change projects and make sure that changes to service(s) are fully assessed to enable a suitable solution to be developed. You will also work closely with development and test teams to ensure that projects are effectively delivered.
- Identify and analyse the impact on systems of new RepoClear products and service enhancements for introduction into the RepoClear area;
- Liaise with Product teams, Risk and Business Operations areas to ensure that all stakeholder requirements are gathered and documented as appropriate;
- Produce required project documentation, including Business Requirements, end to end Solutions Designs and Functional Specifications outlining the Business and System needs;
- Work with colleagues to plan and develop solutions, ensuring that they are effectively communicated to project stakeholders;
- Help to define test cases and scenarios for relevant test phases, including Functional, Non-functional and Systems Integration;
- Support development and all relevant test phases, providing clarification where necessary;
- Build strong relationships with all key individuals within Business Operations, Product teams, Risk and IT;
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements for technology solutions development, evaluations and recommendations;
- Produces documents to codify end user requirements, including product and solution specifications;
- Supports analytical, experimental, investigative and other fact-finding work in support of technology product development;
- Provides information, analysis and reporting to support the identification of new technology opportunities;
- Tests implemented client technology solutions are operational and performing as required.
Key competencies and required skills:
- Experience of working on large scale projects and conducting business analysis;
- Experience of Agile Development lifecycle with Scrum or similar;
- Experience of producing Business Requirements documents;
- Experience of producing end to end system design documents;
- Experience of producing Functional Specifications;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good organisational skills and demonstrates the ability to work within and adhere to tight deadlines;
- Ability to use own initiative and of a pro-active nature;
- Experience of working closely with internal and off shore development and testing teams.
Nice to have experience:
- Specification by Example / Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD);
- Good knowledge of Fixed Income products, especially Repos;
- System modelling using UML or similar;
- Data modelling techniques such as Relational Data Analysis and designing reporting solutions;
- Knowledge of SWIFT messaging in the context of trading and settlement;
- Knowledge of project management and system development lifecycle;
- Wider knowledge of financial asset classes, especially Equities.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
- Share Purchase Plan
- Volunteering Days