PMO and Portfolio Manager
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Highly organized, structured and with very strong attention to detail
- Very strong written and oral communication skills. This includes the capacity to summarize at exec level statements in the right manner within PPT/word documentation.
- Experience from working in a globally distributed matrix organization
- Experience in business planning and corporate governance control
- Ability to communicate with impact and chair meetings with large audiences
- 5+ years of experience from a PMO, planning or corporate governance role with interaction with senior leaders.
Your day to day:
This role is part of the new centralized IT team within Vodafone Intelligent Solutions (VOIS). The PMO & Portfolio Manager is responsible for the central planning, reporting and governance activities across the four VOIS locations in Romania, Hungary, Egypt and India. Consistency of the data across the four locations is key in this respect.
The PMO & Portfolio Manager enables VOIS IT management team in decision-making by providing transparent reports on end-to-end picture on VOIS IT portfolio covering - delivery and operations input from the entire VOIS IT organization. The tracked figures include, but are not restricted to status reports, cost and benefit realization, risk/issue tracking and employee engagement. In addition to these regular reports the PMO & Portfolio Manager fulfils individual ad-hoc information requests from the management regarding special topic (. Steering Committee meetings, performance dashboards for the Technology Leadership Team). This role is responsible for timely and accurate updates to key business and technology stakeholders ensuring transparency and visibility on local IT activities. In addition, the PMO & Portfolio Manager co-ordinates budget planning and IT financial reporting.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Creates management reports on delivery and operations performance by leveraging data from the entire VOIS IT organization
- Ensures timely, regular and consistent communication to all local IT stakeholders – business lines, technology, management.
- Support the management team of VOIS IT in business-critical decision-making by providing relevant information
- Establish governance processes for VOIS IT and ensure alignment with governance model of other stakeholders.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you