Communication Internship - Manufacturing TSR
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.
The Communications Team is responsible to foster the objectives which flow out of the strategy of our company, which we are responsible to spread with all our target audiences in an efficient and effective way.
As Communication Internship your main tasks will be to provide administrative support for the team, assist the entire group as necessary and as directed, successfully apply knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of specific department.
* Collects and generates content for internal and online plant communications;
* Supports team in communication specific activities;
* Shows a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and apply through successful completion of assignments;
* Cultivates and maintains primarily intra-organizational contacts;
* Acts independently to anticipate, identify and solve issues.
* 2nd or 3rd year students in Communication/ Journalism/ Letters/ Translations Faculty;
* Good English knowledge (spoken and written);
* Computer Skills (MS Office, Outlook);
* Creative, proactive, organized, team oriented & reliable.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment;
* Flexible work schedule.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.