Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Experienta anterioara in domeniul de Customer Service (preferabil, domeniul farmaceutic-medical);
- Persoana empatica si deschisa.
- Abilitati de comunicare.
- Gestionarea discutiilor cu clientii produsului medical;
- Oferirea de informatii referitoare la instructiuni, ghid de utilizare, returul produsului, garantie, etc.
- Solicitarea unor testimoniale din partea clientilor.
Programul este de luni pana vineri, orele 09:00 - 18:00.
Locatie: centrala, zona Universitatii.
- Salariu net motivant;
- Bonusuri de performanta;
Contract: perioada nedeterminata, cu 3 luni de proba.