BPM Feature Engineer
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
The ideal candidate should have
• Be able to handle a request end-to-end: ability to lead requirements, business
process definition and design sessions with decision makers (product owner and/or his
representatives), product owners and end users, under minimal supervision and guidance;
• Good level of knowledge & understanding of banking industry;
• Hands on experience with BPM platforms;
• Strong understanding of data and business process modelling;
• Strong level of database querying and hands-on experience using SQL;
• Agile knowledge;• Problem solving skills and results oriented: focus on solutions not on problems;
• Excellent analytical and mathematical logic skills
• Good interpersonal skills and excellent team player
• Ability to interpret and write system documentation and technical specifications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Romanian)
• Bachelor's Degree on Computer science or Information Technology or Economics
• At least 2 years’ experience in software development; references for successful
• Understand product vision and assist business product owner in prioritizing
• Interpret and clarify business need, understand the “what” by showing the “how”,
in a productive and iterative cycle, providing technology-based solutions;
• Develop solutions by using a BPM tool: design interfaces, flows, model data,
configure (develop) business rules, test functionalities;
• Contribute at technical solution envisioning and architecture design;
• Maintenance: investigate issues and identify improvements for the processes; have
a deeper understanding of the business flows and ensuring that process flows match the
way people actually work;
• Ensure the quality of the software and consider non-functional requirements
(security, performance, availability or scalability), and manage quality assurance
procedures in order to ensure submitted development work meets requirements
(functional and non-functional);
• Participate in daily scrums, sprint planning, demo and retrospective, that ensures
that work will meet business requirement and team commitment;
• Act as 3rd line support: develop fixes for problems and make procedures for
application support teams.
• Deliver training, documentation and technical support about products/solutions
As a BPM Feature Engineer you will be member of an agile team dedicated to a specific
business squad: lending individuals or companies, accounts, investments, non-lending
products or services for individuals or companies.
Each agile team owns a portfolio of processes related to his squad and has the mission to
develop and maintain them according to a prioritized backlog. All products, processes,
services, customer interactions, from a simple flow of opening a current account, to a high
complex processes like lending products for large companies, are modelled in a BPM