Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
What you will do:
• Receive customer's technical issues and evaluate for proper resolution
• Install and configure new application versions at client's headquarters
• Import client's data into our own database
• Administrate and configure the SQL Server database replicated at client's headquarters
• Provide customer training for application configuration issues
What recommends us?
• We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation.
• We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
We offer a motivating package:
• Professional and friendly working environment
• Training and on-going development opportunities
• Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international
• Private medical services
• Relaxation area
What you need to succeed:
• Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering)
• Very good knowledge of SQL Server and Transact SQL
• Very good written and spoken communication skills, both in Romanian and English