HR Generalist with French
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Are you the right fit for the job?
- Bachelor degree in Social Sciences, Psychology, Foreign Languages is a plus.
- Fluency in French and English;
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills;
- Self-Motivated, positive attitude and approach;
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibility and tasks;
- Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team;
- Act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail;
- Create reference letters and testimonials for employees;
- Update HR data base with personal information changes;
- Produce standard correspondence and labour contracts by following existing templates;
- Create addendums for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions, extension of contract, etc.);
- Create letters for specific types of situations (Maternity, Paternity, Studyleave, etc.);
- Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.