HR Generalist with German
We are hiring HR Generalist with German!
This job is for our client, a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. The company works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Practice what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all you need about the HR Generalist role and put it into practice.
- 6 months with the job- By this time, you will learn to assist employees through offering them the necessary documents (such as contracts, leave of absence, maternity and probation period letters)
- Act as first level of support for HR-related matters (HR Administration support; Contact Center)
- Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company.
- You have medium-advanced German skills
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a team-player
- Little or no previous work experience? Not a problem, as you will have access to extensive training and work side by side with experienced colleagues.
We process this data for recruitment purposes only. If you apply to this job it means that you allow us to process your personal information. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, [which is fully compliant with EU data protection laws], and we will not share it with anyone else. You can request the deletion of your personal information at any moment