DevOps Engineer (Sibiu, Oradea, Craiova, Pitesti)
We create impactful end-to-end digital products and solutions that result in relevant, memorable and rewarding interactions between brands and consumers. Delivering sustainable innovation, agility and a connection that inspires engagement and business transformation, we’ve worked with some of the world’s largest leading brands like Estee Lauder, Groupon, Microsoft, Macy’s, Mozilla, Lululemon, Neiman Marcus, among others. Cognizant Softvision has over 10,000 product, design and engineering professionals across a network of 20 studios in 11 countries and 5 continents.
In Romania, we have been present since 1998 and we have continuously grown over the years into a powerful team of more than 1800 employees. With Studios in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Timișoara, and Baia Mare we embrace both IT professionals with strong software development skills and experience as well as young talented people, willing to learn, to develop their career and oriented towards success.
With a unique approach that helps us deliver sustainable innovation and business transformation for the world’s leading brands improving their digital maturity. We work at the intersection of engineering, design, and strategy, to help our customers create game-changing digital experiences with our client-dedicated teams.
- Strong experience on Linux
- Networking knowledge
- Experience handling distributed server environments
- Experience with DevOps tools
- Ability to convert a requirement into design, write HLD
- Driven, good communication skills
- Experience on VMWare/Cloud
- Understanding of various infrastructure components like Load balancer/Firewall/Reverse proxy etc.
- How Tomcat based servers work
- How Apache works
- Through your work you will help millions of users around the world feel 100% safe while paying online
- Think, rethink and write your Python code for better results
- Analyze failures and design monitoring, logging, and Real Time recovery systems
- Create efficient automated deployment workflows supporting development through testing and production deployment
- Design and implement architecture to support rapid scaling and high availability utilizing intelligent automation and recovery
- Support and build effective environmental methods of scale testing and performance/stress testing
- Continuously maintain network/data center/cloud operations
- If you are very interested in working with Google Cloud and Rackspace you will be happy to find out that our clients is using them booth for hosting the software
Not convinced yet? Find out more about our work system, guilds and benefits here: https://careers-romania.cognizantsoftvision.com/our-studios/.