Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
- Law school graduate;
- 1 year of experience (flexible);
- Excellent communication and time management skills, thoroughness, detail oriented;
- Team player, great interpersonal skills, flexible and adaptable, assertive;
- Fluency in written/spoken English is a must; Other languages are a plus;
- Great computer literacy - MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), can adapt to new technologies.
To support our growth in Romania, we are currently looking for a Legal Assistant to join our In-house Legal team.
- Support to In-house Legal team for daily activity – arranging the internal and external meetings, conference calls, drafting the minutes of the meetings;
- Electronic record of all supplier contracts for Internal Services in Deloitte and other relevant documents of the legal department;
- Archive old files and corporate documents and electronic inventory of archived files;
- Legal and regulatory updates, on a general level;
- Support to In-house Legal team to submit files, various documents, annual reports to public authorities, professional bodies and other relevant authorities (In coordination with Legal Advisors filing documents, requesting information etc.);
- Updating information in various databases & preparing extracts of information;
- General legislation research;
- Filing, coping, scanning, printing, mailing and faxing;
- Organise the documents of the legal department: court files, company`s contracts, notices, addresses, corporate documents of the Deloitte Entities and other relevant documents;
- Department intranet site updating;
- Policies database update;
- Cooperate with Deloitte Central Europe legal team;
- Ability to work in an international team.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.